Empty property means lost income
Every day that passes without a tenant represents lost income for landlords and investors. So our key objective is help you with your plans to attract a tenant, and then find one as quickly as possible.
Throughout the marketing campaign our Letting and Landlords' Teams will be monitoring our progress in letting your property from day one, and adjusting the campaign as necessary along the way to ensure that your property is rented out in the shortest possible period. They will be in touch with our Property Management Team, who manage our 500 properties under management, so that suitable exiting tenants can be relocated in your property if appropriate.
Our Teams will be in close touch again as an existing tenancies draws to a close, so that the re-marketing campaign can begin early enough to maximise the prospects of minimising the gaps between tenancies.
We believe in the personal touch and treat all our clients as individuals so we are happy to negotiate a tailor made package to suit. Tenant finding services can however include:
• Free advice on the suitability of properties under consideration for "renting out"
• Free mortgage and specialist insurance consultation
• Advice on refurbishing and upgrading for maximum occupancy and rentals
• Arranging furnishing and décor
• Free rental valuation and "ready to rent" assessment, including safety issues.
• Information on insurance
• Rental assessment
• Property particulars prepared
• Full colour marketing photos
• Internet and newspaper advertising
• To Let boards
• Virtual tours of properties
• Accompanied viewings
• Reporting to client after each viewing
• Negotiations on rental deal
• Tenant suitability check, including references